Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Trick!

This afternoon Elias rolled from his stomach to his back all by himself, no pillow to help him this time!  I thought maybe I had set him down too quickly and he had just lost his balance so I set him back up and watched to see if he could do it again.  He did!  When he landed on his back, his eyes got wide and he looked shocked.  I thought he might cry, but he just looked around stunned.  Testing my luck, I got out the camera to try and capture it for his daddy.  Good thing we got it, because when Conor got home, Elias was worn out and not up to doing it again.
 


(Lizzie, sorry Conor was not around when I taped this video.  I know you love his commentary.)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHA i do miss conor's narration...
    elias is so cute! i can't believe how big he's getting! and i like your narration too, mama kerri!

    ReplyDelete