Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Got Stripes?

Here's how Elias was dressed when I returned home from running some errands this morning.  Not everyone can pull off this look, Little Man! 


 
It should be noted that his Daddy dresses him most mornings, and he usually puts together a matching outfit.
 
Also, as a side note, I suggested that Daddy work from home this morning so I could run some errands.  I told him it didn't make sense for him to be out and about while I was at home with a sleeping baby since he had so much work to do.  I assured him that Little Man always takes a 2.5 hour morning nap, so basically he would just need to put him down and then he could get lots of work done.  Our little routine-lover only slept for 30 min for his Daddy.  Once I got home, I fed him and put him back down and he slept for exactly 2.5 hours.  What were Momma and Daddy thinking trying to change up the routine on you?! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I totally feel you on the nap thing. No messin' with the routine! ;)

    ReplyDelete