Saturday, May 16, 2015

Playing in the Rain

I love these photos I took of Big Boy today.  His word revolves around construction vehicles right now.  He's always digging with his toy trucks, asking to go to campus to see the real construction vehicles, or reading his books about diggers and bulldozers over and over and over again.  The librarians know he checks out all the truck books and his friends' moms know he will always have his collection of construction vehicles nearby.

It was raining today so he and I put on old clothes and played out in the rain while Daddy and Mir-Bear stayed dry inside.  I showed him how water pours down from the gutters and it's a good place to fill his bucket and we stomped in the puddles and dug a lot of dirt. 

And then, of course, I took pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment