Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Daddy's Coming Home!

This video is just a glimpse of our every day life but I think it really shows off our Little Man's (or as he now refers to himself, our Big Boy's) personality.  He is extremely communicative, excitable and caring.  And he sure loves his Dada.

Daddy had been working quite a bit the last four days and Big Boy hadn't seen him since lunch the day before (this was taken right before bedtime the following day).  I had told him about an hour earlier that Daddy would be home in time to play with him before bed.  Then he saw me talk on the phone to Daddy so I told him Daddy would be home in just a few minutes.  While we waited, my little helper assisted me in getting some soup ready for Daddy.  We talked about how we would put it on the table so that Daddy could eat dinner as soon as he got home. 

He was so excited as he waited for Daddy to get home that I decided to record it so that I could show it to Daddy later.  I kept filming after Daddy got home because it was such a sweet greeting.

As a side note, our little guy had a fever and respiratory sickness that had warranted a visit to the doctor earlier in the day.  He is such a trooper though, and as is apparent in the video, stayed in good spirits despite the sickness.



No comments:

Post a Comment